Sunday, July 27, 2008

DJ Storm Presents Lil' Wayne And T.I. - The Kingz

Tracklist:
01. DJ Storm - King Intro
02. T.I. - No Matter What (Live)
03. T.I. feat Swizz Beats - Swing Your Rag (Exclusive)
04. Lil Wayne feat Jay Z Chris Br - A Milli (Free Remix)
05. T.I. - What Up (Shawty Lo Diss) (Excl
06. Lil Wayne feat T- Pain - Cant Believe It
07. T.I. - A Better Day (Prod By Scott St
08. Lil Wayne feat The Game Ray J - Gifts (Remix) (Exclusive)
09. T.I. feat R Kelly - Life Of The Party (Prod By Kha
10. Lil Wayne - I Am (Exclusive)
11. T.I. feat Mariah Carey - Ill Be Loving You Long Time
12. Lil Wayne feat Mannie Fresh - Ima Get Mine
13. T.I. feat Young Dro Yung La - Aint I (Remix)
14. Lil Wayne feat Dizzy - Yeah Bi**h (Exclusive)
15. T.I feat Young Jeezy - Hurt (Remix)
16. Lil Wayne feat Jay Z - Mr. Carter
17. T.I. feat Wyclef - Slow Down
18. Lil Wayne - Never Get It (Prod By David Banner)
19. T.I. feat Plies - Got My Gloc Cock Back
20. Lil Wayne - Whip It (Not On C3)



0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online